- WiFi grátis
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Beliches disponíveis
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Check-in / out expresso
- Chuveiros de água quente
- City tour grátis
- Depósito de bagagens
- Facilidades para preparar chá e café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Quarto comum
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Troca de livros
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
Check-in / Check-out
Primeiro check-in: 12:00
Último Check-out: 11:00
- Cartões de Crédito não são aceites
- IVA Incluído
Reservas em grupo?
Grupo de 15 ou mais para viajar para Varsovia?
Mapa e Direções
From Chopin Airport you need to take the bus ? 175 and go to “UNIWERSYTET*” bus stop. Ride should take +/- 45 minutes.
Do not leave the bus at “UNIWERSYTET MEDYCZNY” stop. Taxi from the Chopin Airport should cost about 35- 40 PLN, depending on the traffic and a taxi company. After 10 pm they charge more (night tariff).
From Modlin Airport you can take a shuttle ModlinBus (33PLN) to the centre of Warsaw. Later find the bus stop “CENTRUM 05”, it’s on the left side of NOVOTEL, big grey building. From there take the bus ? 175 or ? 128 to “UNIWERSYTET*” stop. From city centre you can also walk to the hostel, it’s +/- 15 minutes’ walk.
Taxi from Modlin Airport to Fest Hostel should cost about 130-150 pln. You can ask some other people to share it. After 10 pm they charge more (night tariff).
From Warsaw Central Railway Station - take the bus ? 175 or ? 128 (after leaving station cross Aleje Jerozolimskie street using underpass, the bus stop is under the Marriott Hotel) and get off on the bus stop “UNIWERSYTET'*. Taxi from the Central Railway Station should not cost more than 35-40 PLN, depending on traffic and a taxi company. After 10 pm they charge more (night tariff).
From Metro Mlociny (Polski Bus Station) – take the underground to the “MARYMONT” station, then take the bus ? 116 and get off on the “UNIWERSYTET*” bus stop. You can also go to by metro to “CENTRUM” and from there take the bus ? 175 or ? 128 to “UNIWERSYTET”*. You can also get off at “SWIETOKRZYSKA” and walk to the hostel (15 min).
From Metro Wilanowska (Polski Bus Station) – take the underground to the “CENTRUM” then take the bus ? 175 or ? 128 to “UNIWERSYTET”*. You can also get off at “SWIETOKRZYSKA” and walk to the hostel (15 min).
From Warszawa Zachodnia (International Coach Station) - Take the bus ? 127 or 158 to “CENTRUM 05”, there change to the bus ? 175 or ? 128 to “UNIWERSYTET'*.
To buy public transport tickets go to the “Kiosk”. On the way from the airport you can use a single transfer ticket, its valid for 75 minutes (4.40 PLN), from Central Railway Station a 20 minutes ticket is enough (3,40 PLN).
* To walk to the Fest Hostel from the “UNIWERSYTET” bus stop – you need to find the Copernicus monument. When you are there turn left and go down along Obozna street. Pass KFC and Harenda Hotel on your left, pass turning right to Karasia street and continue going down Obozna street until you reach the corner of Obozna and Sewerynów street (Uniwer City Pub is there). Hostel is placed in the same building. The entrance to the building is on Sewerynów street. Use the entry phone, just press 64 - nothing more. Hostel is located on the 3rd floor of the building (using stairs), but if you use a lift you need to press 4th floor.