- Ar condicionado
- WiFi grátis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Casa de cambio
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de despertador
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ventoinhas de tecto
Check-in / Check-out
Primeiro check-in: 12:00
- Cartões de Crédito não são aceites
- Sem restrição de horário
- IVA Incluído
Reservas em grupo?
Grupo de 15 ou mais para viajar para Havana?
Mapa e Direções
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the property.
How to take a Taxi. The easiest and safest way to get from the Airport to OUR B&B. Next we will explain what’s the easiest way to take a taxi to the house:
- First of all we have to tell you, that the taxis operating in the airport belong to government agency (CubaTaxis) and all are very safe and reliable.
- Once you pass the customs control (Emigration), you have only one option – doors for obligatory exit that lead to arrival area – the place which is always full of people waiting for their friends and families and travel agencies.
- Don’t stop there and continue to walk. To the right you will see exit doors that leads to parking for taxis, Exchange office (CADECA). Use the automatic glass doors.
- The taxis will be all over there. They are generally new yellow cars.
- There are people who organize the exit of the taxis
- The Official Taxis will be always in the wait line, in the left side from where you have come out – about 15 meters away. The line of taxis is very easy to see and locate.
- Once you’ve taken the taxi, give destination address to your taxi driver. That will be enough. You have to insist to be taken to exactly that address because many times the taxi driver goes to other houses that are far from your destination, claiming that he can’t find the address or they have a better place or that the place you have chosen is not in the safe zone.
- The price for taxis from Airport to Havana cannot be more than 25 CUC. All taxis….never more than 25 CUC.
- While changing your money in the CADECA (Exchange offices), please obtain one bill of 5 CUC, so you’d be able to pay exact amount to the taxi driver.
- You should exchange money in official exchange offices inside of the airport (CADECA)
- All services are paid in CUC.
When you arrive to the building of my house, touch the bell of the right, where “Sarita” says, because the door of the insurance building goes to be closed. Wait on the sidewalk and look up 2th balcony, that I throw you the key, so that you can open the door.