Mapa do Hotel da Tito
Hoteis | Via Cappuccina, 67, Veneza Mestre, Itália 30172
- Ar condicionado
- Cartões de crédito aceitos
- Sem toque de recolher
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Recepção 24 horas
- Chuveiro quente 24 horas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Serviço de despertar
- Acesso à internet em áreas públicas
O que está incluído
- Sala para bagagem
- Roupa de cama
Reservas em grupo?
Grupo de 15 ou mais para viajar para Veneza Mestre?Contacte-nos diretamente
Selecionar datas e ver preços:
Mapa e direções por GPS
Visão da rua
You can get to Mestre through the motorway connections ( Milan-Bologna-Trieste ). Once you have passed the tollgate follow the directions for Venice, take the Miranese's exit and follow directions to the train station.
BY TRAIN ARRIVING AT VENEZIA-MESTRE'S STATION
The Tito Hotel is 500m from the station. Once you've left the station. take a right and walk down the street until via Capuccina, keep to the pavement and walk until you find the Tito Hotel on your right.
BY PLANE, FROM THE MARCO POLO AIRPORT
From Tessera ( VENICE ) there are three possible ways of reaching the Tito Hotel from Venice's Marco Polo.
- By TAXI ( takes approximately 15 minutes ). A private taxi will take you directly to the Hotel. The fare ( between 35 and 45 euros ) depends on the time and the number of suitcases.
- By ATVO public bus ( takes approximately 20 min. ). ATVO quickly connects Venice's airport to Venezia-Mestre's bus station. The Tito Hotel is only 500m from the bus station.
-By local ACTV bus ( takes approximately 25 min. ). Also ACTV public transportation connects the airport to Venezia-Mestre's train station. We suggest taking the n.15 bus.
BY PLANE, FROM TREVISO'S ANTONIO CANOVA
There are two possible ways of reaching the Tito Hotel from Treviso's airport:
- By TAXI ( takes approximately 35 min. ). A private taxi will pick you up directly in front of the airport. The fare ( between 45 and 55 euros ) depends on the time and the number of suitcases.
-ATVO EUROBUS SERVICE's buses connect the Antonio Canova to Venezia-Mestre's train station. ATVO's schedule is in sync with RYANAIR and TRANSAVIA's departures and arrivals. ( takes approximately 55 min. )
We suggest: in order to save time, we suggest buying a three-day ticket which can be used on trains, ferry boats and local buses to and from Venice.